Monday 6 July 2009

God/ No God

Right, Charlie Brooker is my all time favourite columnist, because he is majorly mental- like me and loads of others in this mental world. I just like the sound of 'Mental', so I will keep saying mental as many times as I want. If you don't like it, well f*** o****. I won't actually swear on this blog anymore, as my mom is reading this blog- to see how mental I can get before she has to admit me in a mental hospital. My dad is also reading this, but it is alright as he has his own blog on which he calls many companies and other bloggers mental, and stops short of calling them c*****. Mental c****, that is.
Anyway, this week, when he had to write an article, to fill a page in Monday Guardian, Charlie Brooker has this brilliant piece about there being a God. If you have read this far,you are probably as mental as I am, so go ahead and enjoy it.

"God/no God? No God. We're all freelancers. Some of us may choose to sit in imaginary offices from time to time, pretending to receive memos from our made-up boss, or enjoying watercooler conversations about the loving/vengeful/forgiving nature of our fictional chief with our colleagues, but no matter how many hours we clock up, it doesn't alter the fact that no one's actually running things on the top floor. This is good news. We own the company!"
If you want to read the whole article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment